Saturday, May 16, 2009

Document you will need for Loan Modification Programs or a Short Sale Documents you will need for Loan Modification Programs or a Short Sale This is a list of documents that are generally required for a loan resolution package, although this list can vary depending on each unique situation. These documents will generally be requested in order to process your loan modification package: Hardship Letter: A letter that explains your unique situation as to why your cannot continue making your payments. Financial Statement: This shows where your money goes and how much is left over after paying your bills. A short sale real estate agent will provide the appropriate forms, which will itemize your finances and show your hardship. Bank Statements: Last two months of bank statements – checking, savings, etc. Mortgage Statements: For all loans associated with the property. Most recent mortgage statement & account number Pay stubs: Last two months of pay stubs, or proof of unemployment. Tax Returns: Last two years of tax returns including W2’s. Contact a real estate company that specializes in loss mitigation. If you are unable to make you mortgage payment and are in jeopardy of losing your home, contact a reputable loss mitigation company to help you by negotiating with your lender to resolve your situation. HomeSeeker Center specializes in difficult home sale situations. Our unique and powerful marketing strategies will help get your home sold fast. We have dedicated specialists in the areas of, short sales, on-line marketing, advertising, staging and interior design, so you'll have all the resources necessary to increase your success in getting your property SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment